Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I am entering a new phase in life. My youngest is to be married in less than a month. Since college she has lived in our basement. I have really come to enjoy having her around, and will miss her greatly. Unfortunately when she went off to college, life was so hectic, John was just home from the hospital and required much care. I really didn't experience an empty nest syndrome. I think this time it will be very different. All though she has been completely independent, she has been around alot.

Not only is she getting married and moving out of our home, she is moving halfway across the country to Baltimore. I won't be able to invite them over for dinner or go to lunch with her like I would like.

How do you handle this without driving her crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment